• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Thanks United

50Pesos

Total Time
Local
I just wanted to say thank you to the crew last night for the gracious and warm hearted ride home. It is obvious that your company stays alive of its empolyees reguardless of Glen.

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
Total Time
NIL
Yeah, UAL is as good as it can be in SPITE of Glenn, not because of...

ePilot22

BuyTheTicket~TakeTheRide
Total Time
nfinit
Yes, THANK YOU!

Same here! Thanks to Will and Carlo of UA Flight #259 from ORD to DEN last Sunday! I really did appreciate the ride and you guys were quite entertaining the entire flight!

They squeezed two of us SkyWest guys up front on the Bus!

Thanks again,

eP.

amlplt

Total Time
Glen loses money when oil goes up! Glen loses money when oil goes down! And I am the one getting furloughed!!!!!! WTF

Sonny Crockett

Total Time
10K+
98% of us at UAL are good people! Its the 2% like any other carrier that are the bad appples.

Glenn makes up a whole lot more than the 2%.

brokedash

Member of the DX A-Team
Total Time
80MPH
I can't say the ground people handeling United Express at ORD are that great...

Flyprdu

You Want This, Don't You.
Total Time
Pssh..
I have to add to this...United has been GREAT to me over the years. A lot of international and many many DOM run's.
Just got off of UAL 106 LAX-ORD. Another great JS.
Always offered First by Capts.
Always thanks to UAL crews.