thanks to the company

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

blesko

Often, we complain about the how bad or awful our companies treat us. Whether it be via work rules, contract, crew scheduling or any other piece of the operation puzzle.

I wanted to take the time out in a public forum to thank my company for what they have done. My brother of the age of 25 passed away due to a very rare lung disease called wegener's granulomatosis this passed sunday.

My company fedex'ed a set of wings up to where the funeral was held, overnight, for him so I could send him away with them (albeit they supposedly aren't needed up there).

We complain, moan and groan about our companies, but when we need the company to help us, when we need it most, my company certainly has done so. Thanks to KS BS and CB in the chief pilots office of ASA for making this happen.

prayers

It is a very thoughtful gift in a time when no one really knows much about anything anymore....

All the best to you and your family. Your next trip is one that you will remember for a very long time I suspect.

sorry for your loss but glad to see that through the pain others hearts shine through.

tailwinds my friend

thanks to all, not looking to publicize the passing of my brother, but wanted to have us all reflect that in some ways, our companies aren't so bad when we really need them.

Latest resources

Back