"Thanks for not being drunk..."

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oakum_Boy said:
Americans are generally pretty retarded. I am sick of the budget people causing problems too...

I remember not too long ago, the rampers had to put on about double the planned bags because of cancellations the night before and it threw out the orignal limit of people we could take. The airline I'm currnetly at bumps people before bags.

The CSR had to come down and remove people, the woman that pitched the biggest b1tch was a French women. I couldn't help but laugh at the converstation going on in the doorway right behind us. This stupid French women could not get it into her head that we can't take off above limits.

Your comment about Americans is pretty stupid.

Thanks for taking a stand AMR.

AMRCOSTUNIT-

YOU GO GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!

I've received that remark before.......too bad we can't slap the sh!t outta them.

I'd love to go back to freight.....no, really.

320AV8R

I used to enjoy personally greeting and saying good-bye to the passengers at the entry door. I find myself doing it less and less.

AMRCostUnit said:
Ummm...unless I am missing something here..."GUY" would be more appropriate...

Unit (intact!)

AMR-

DUDE-

It's a figure of speech........my bad.

I was trying to offer my support for your actions. There are a lot of tools in the cabin these days.

WELL DONE,

320AV8R

Hey CA1900,

I think I flew with the guy in your Avtar picture many moons ago in the Air Force. He was a crusty Major back I believe...smoked like a chimney...

Unit

I use to brief my crew,(on early MSY flights), that after any "alcohol" comments directed to the crew, we would announce to the pax that we had been "accused" of drinking and were taking ourselves off the trip immediately and would contact the nearest TSA and call our company. Pax would deplane (and they would know who caused the fuss!) and we would go do our pee test. Of course, since I planned ahead it never happened!

Cheers, Wil

320AV8R said:
AMR-

DUDE-

It's a figure of speech........my bad.

I was trying to offer my support for your actions. There are a lot of tools in the cabin these days.

WELL DONE,

320AV8R

Roger, copy. Thanks.

Latest resources

Back