Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ted Striker

Piece of the Portfolio
I flew my last flight into DFW last night. It was fittingly in Ship 868, the Bluebonnet. This hasn't been my most favorite place to live, but it's been the first five years of my career, my first 1500 hours as a Captain, the place I met my wife and the place my son was born-so it's a bit of a bummer. Good luck to everyone who isn't able to move on with Delta or ASA and good luck to those of us that have to go do battle in Atlanta! Thanks for the memories--

TS

Sure did look funny this morning taxiing past Term. E and not seeing much activity. Good luck to ya'll. Take care.

tk

FL000 said:
Anyone know what the last scheduled ASA flight out of there is?

Not sure what it was, but it was last night (30th). SLC started today.

>>Anyone know what the last scheduled ASA flight out of there is?<<

It wasnt the last scheduled flight out, but it became the last flight because of a scheduling error!! #4134 to SHV, that after being delayed for 4 hours, finally cancelled when the captain got there from ATL (deadhead) he timed out. Well, that was another error, so the flight left at @1:00AM as a ferry flight.

bailout said:
>>Anyone know what the last scheduled ASA flight out of there is?<<

It wasnt the last scheduled flight out, but it became the last flight because of a scheduling error!! #4134 to SHV, that after being delayed for 4 hours, finally cancelled when the captain got there from ATL (deadhead) he timed out. Well, that was another error, so the flight left at @1:00AM as a ferry flight.

How fitting!! DFW went out in a classic ASA way!

Latest resources

Back