Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is time EVERYONE does the same to Delta Pilots

ONE Delta J/S

do unto others as they do unto US!!!!!!!!

IAHERJ said:
bafanguy,

My point was, and it was elaborated on by another poster; why only AA and SWA?

IAHERJ

And my point is: because that's just the way it is. To hold the pilots of a particular airline responsible for the extent of the JS policy is totally irrational. DALPA has done the best they could under the circumstances to provide a good JS arrangement. So sorry you don't find it to your liking.

You may have noticed that Delta is in meltdown and the pilots are fighting for the survival of their careers; it's been in all the newspapers...

I can't imagine anything LESS important to DALPA and the pilots at the moment than JS policy. They would certainly like to be more accommodating to fellow pilots.

And to see comments like those made by scarlet demonstrates just how
irrational and self-centered people can get.

Whoa there pardner....

It's an easy thing YOU can do to help a brother out. Don't let the bad attitudes out there get the best of you and ruin your day. Kill them with kindness. Take the high road.

You can go crazy thinking about the things that should be and how you are getting s$#%%ed. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Only you can control your attitude and actions. Use'em for good, not evil.

I say take every js rider you can legally get on the plane.........everyone has enough grief without having to worry about JS also. CAL has the unlimited JS policy now, but still has some "growing pains". Lets try to get all pilots where they need to go.....next time might be one of us!

bafanguy said:
They would certainly like to be more accommodating to fellow pilots.

They weren't when times were good, so why should it change now?

IAHERJ- Congrats on career progression, wherever you went. But, becareful about the "not commuting" statement. I moved to domicile only to see it close! And, a base does not have to close but be drawn down to affect you. Now, I don't want that to happen to you! Cheers-

Latest resources

Back