Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyDeltaJets... Thanks for the response and clearing the aire! I appreciate, and most definitely, respect your position. See ya in Atlanta. Never thought I'd like grits and greens... Its starting to grow on me... And so is the chickin... in more ways than one...

FlyDeltasjets

While I agree that when a person crosses a picket line it should not be forgotten, I find it ironic that you should start calling names on this forum. Being a Delta pilot you are a member of the Airline Pilots Association which claims to represent your best interests. Judging from your hostility towards strike breakers I don't think that ALPA is doing that. I think you should start a thread about how ALPA recently let about 1000 scabs back into your organization with no questions asked. Did you write Captain Woerth and express your displeasure over that? Maybe you should. I'm not defending scabs by any means but the current state of your union give you little room to start calling names.

Doug,

As a matter of fact, I agree with you completely. I have expressed my displeasure to my union through e-mails, letters and phone calls. ALPA has chosen money over principle by allowing scabs back in, and it sickens me.

I have never scabbed, nor would I ever. The fact that my union has made an error does not preclude me from being critical of scabs.

And for the record, I have already started the thread you suggested on a number of different boards. Perhaps you missed them?

Hey guys... I asked nicely. We're not going to do the scabs thing again. We don't need a flame war.
Topic closed.
If4f,
Internet whipping boy and sometimes a moderator

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back