• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hagen

Jetlink Jerk
Teen Arrested After Flight to Nashville

8 hours ago
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A teenage passenger was detained after a Southwest Airlines flight from Los Angeles landed in Nashville, an airline spokeswoman said Thursday.
Nashville television stations, citing unnamed sources, said the teen unsuccessfully tried to hijack the plane to Lafayette, La., and crash it into a building where a "Hannah Montana" concert was to be performed.
Southwest Airlines spokeswoman Brandy King said the passenger was removed from Flight 284 Tuesday night by authorities at Nashville International Airport. She declined to provide additional details.
Airport spokeswoman Emily Richard confirmed there was an incident, but could not provide more information because the passenger was a minor. The teen was not identified.
WSMV and WTVF in Nashville reported the teenager boarded the plane in possession of handcuffs, rope and duct tape with intentions to hijack the plane.
Messages left by The Associated Press with the FBI, TSA, Department of Homeland Security and Nashville police were not immediately returned.

Apparently he had handcuffs, rope, and good old duck tape.

You can take the high road or the dirt road with this one!!

Teen Arrested After Flight to Nashville

8 hours ago
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A teenage passenger was detained after a Southwest Airlines flight from Los Angeles landed in Nashville, an airline spokeswoman said Thursday.
Nashville television stations, citing unnamed sources, said the teen unsuccessfully tried to hijack the plane to Lafayette, La., and crash it into a building where a "Hannah Montana" concert was to be performed.
Southwest Airlines spokeswoman Brandy King said the passenger was removed from Flight 284 Tuesday night by authorities at Nashville International Airport. She declined to provide additional details.
Airport spokeswoman Emily Richard confirmed there was an incident, but could not provide more information because the passenger was a minor. The teen was not identified.
WSMV and WTVF in Nashville reported the teenager boarded the plane in possession of handcuffs, rope and duct tape with intentions to hijack the plane.
Messages left by The Associated Press with the FBI, TSA, Department of Homeland Security and Nashville police were not immediately returned.

Apparently he had handcuffs, rope, and good old duck tape.

You can take the high road or the dirt road with this one!!

I hear it was General Lee's son.

Between being neglected by his father (who spends too much time on FI) and being brainwashed by all the negative Southwest propaganda in that house, who can blame him?

I think he was mumbling something about "8 legs a day" and "Lubbock layovers" as they carted him off to jail.

Last edited:
I hear it was General Lee's son.

Between being neglected by his father (who spends too much time on FI) and brainwashed by all the negative Southwest propaganda in that house, who can blame him?

I think he was mumbling something about "8 legs a day" and "Lubbock layovers" as they carted him off to jail.

Dude I just had coffee go through my nose. Not cool. Its all over my computer now. Thanks A-Hole!!:)

At least his son picked a good target to aim for.

It DID!

It was the 8 legs a day and LBB layovers that did it.
BTW the radisson folks were less than pleased.

As was the guy waiting his turn!!

But, remember that a full Southwest flight means there's an empty trailer park somewhere...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back