TEB eateries

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G100driver said:
Spooky, I just realized something. You work for the 4th richest dork in America! Go to Manhatten and get some good eats. I suggest the Coach House or to Typhoon (I think) on 5th and Madison and hang out with the pretty people.

F%&K TEB and the low rent district resturants there! Have a great time. Go to the W .... tip a few back. When you are done, go to the Wiskey Bar on the ground floor of the Hyatt. After that, go play some pool at some small bar down the road. When you are done with that, go take a cab back to your MANHATTAN hotel room. Sleep it off and get a great lunch at Carnigee or Star. Have fun! :)

Usually I go to Ben Bensons in Manhattan and I prefer the Stage Deli to Carnigee as the waiters are not quite as rude. This trip is different so I thought just slum with the regular corporate pilots! I was hoping the boss would slip me a wad of $10's so I could get some good lap dances in before bed time but that is only in my dreams.

Man, those restaurants sound great. You guys are lucky you get to spend so much time there.

Unfortunately, we only go to TEB once every year or two.;) :D

pilot370 said:
How about the good ole Bendix Diner down Rt 17.
Great Italian food go to Bazzerelis, dont know if i spelled it right though.

Bendix Diner has the world's best Home Fries. My mouth waters just thinking about them. Used to live on those babies in the 70's when money just wasn't that fluid.

Almost forgot to answer the question of this thread. Best steak or any other part of the cow can be had at Steve's Sizzlin Steak House, southbound down Rte 17, about 1/2 mile south of Moonachie Av.

I regret to inform all of you that Arberishi's is now closed due to the fact that they are moving from their previous location.... I was there a week ago and it was their last night to be opened.... I very sad day in TEB... That place was the best...!!!

falconpilot said:
I regret to inform all of you that Arberishi's is now closed due to the fact that they are moving from their previous location.... I was there a week ago and it was their last night to be opened.... I very sad day in TEB... That place was the best...!!!

FalconCapt,

I will be in TEB tommorrow. Do you know where Arberishi's is moving too?

This is all a bad dream!!!!

DK, I'll be up there too. Let me know how long you'll be there. We're there until Friday.

And you were in red last night when I was on here. Whassup wit dat?

Brett Hull said:
DK, I'll be up there too. Let me know how long you'll be there. We're there until Friday.

And you were in red last night when I was on here. Whassup wit dat?

Brett, Check your PM's

If you're going to go into Manhattan PM me I'll find what you're looking for in Zagats. (little red book of NY resturants) If your not from this area it would be a shame to pass up some of the best food in the country while in TEB.

Latest resources

Back