• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TBM 850 Day Rate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everyone here will tell you $500-700 a day but If I own'd a TBM I wouldnt pay someone more than $350/day + expenses... Its a tough industry I know...

For typical owner flown airplanes (Pilatus, TBM, etc) it's hard to find professional pilots for contract work. Qualified help can come at a premium. How many other people are around to do the job?

For typical owner flown airplanes (Pilatus, TBM, etc) it's hard to find professional pilots for contract work. Qualified help can come at a premium. How many other people are around to do the job?

Exactly...I can't imagine there are a lot of experienced TBM pilots around who could easily be named and/or meet OPW requirements should an operator need a contract pilot.

FWIW, we pay $400/day for a SR22...because its easier to find a SIC for our Citation than it is an insurable PIC for our Cirrus.

I charged $300/day on a sr-22 and bonanza..that turned into 50k/year salary. same as above...its crazy but we also cant find insurable stand ins for the singles to save our life. the insurance people take a dump on the jet guys if they fly the thing.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back