Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

tax deductions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web


Nov 26, 2001
Job search, training expenses, per-diem, medicals, union dues, uniform & upkeep, eye care, cell's & beeper, all calls on the road, tips, and more! Get your organizer at www.Tax4crews.com
Tax4crews specialty is pilots and F/A's. They know of all the allowable deductions flight crews are entitled to. It's done through the mail and real convenient. Itemized returns $65.
Last edited:
Adequate records IRS-Publication 463, page 23: You should keep the proof you need in an account book(red book!), diary, statement of exp., or similar record.... You generally must have documentary evidence, such as receipts.......Exception #2 to this rule. Your expense, other than lodging, is less than $75. This is per event or expense!!
Last edited:

Latest resources