• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TAM and Gol (Brazil)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just got back From Recife visiting my wife (no visa yet). Always honored to fly on TAM. Haven't flown GOL. The crews of TAM have been outstanding to me. I cannot say enough great things about the people of TAM. I Hope one day to reciprocate. I hope whoever is applying gets hired there. Good Luck

Is there any other flying outside the airlines that doesn't require citizenship? Cargo/Freight, Corporate/Charter?

Thanks!

As for citizenship, this is what I found on wikipedia:

Wikipedia said:
Naturalisation as a Brazilian citizen

Foreigners may apply for Brazilian citizenship if they meet the following criteria:
*permanent residence in Brazil
*four years continuous residence in Brazil (short trips may be permitted)
*ability to speak and write Portuguese
*sufficient personal or family resources to support themselves
The residence requirement may be reduced in certain circumstances:
only one year's residence is required for those who have a Brazilian spouse, parent or child
for nationals of Portuguese-speaking countries, one year's residence is required
those with "professional, scientific or artistic ability" may apply after two years
persons of higher net worth may apply for Brazilian citizenship after 3 years.
Foreigners who have resided continuously in Brazil for 15 years may apply for Brazilian citizenship on that basis alone.

eP.

Bueller? Bueller?

me said:
Is there any other flying outside the airlines that doesn't require citizenship? Cargo/Freight, Corporate/Charter?

Thanks.

eP.

Ha Ha I just married a Brasilian, So I guess that means "Dual Citizenship." Time: 6000 with Jet pic in Hawkers. Do you think i would be competative??

I doubt it, you can't even spell it.

Hey "BOY" in Brasil they spellin with an "S" not Z like the Americans do. Any other questions? Go back to school and learn something.

Varig Flyer!

Don't forget about your BEST FIREND that wants to work in Brazil! I can arrange to have some $$$$ to help speed up my "Citizenship"

--UPDATE!

I do know a United guy who is a Checkairman on the B777 for TAM. I think if TAM is hiring and needs some experience they would not have to look very far (hint USA)

DEC works for me as I have well more than 6000 and PIC JET time bigger than an RJ.

Line starts behind me.....:}

Tchau!

Hey "BOY" in Brasil they spellin with an "S" not Z like the Americans do. Any other questions? Go back to school and learn something.

How about you go back to school and learn how to spell competitive? Nice try, though. Also, what's spellin?

Last edited:
Varig Flyer!

Don't forget about your BEST FIREND that wants to work in Brazil! I can arrange to have some $$$$ to help speed up my "Citizenship"

--UPDATE!

I do know a United guy who is a Checkairman on the B777 for TAM. I think if TAM is hiring and needs some experience they would not have to look very far (hint USA)

DEC works for me as I have well more than 6000 and PIC JET time bigger than an RJ.

Line starts behind me.....:}

Tchau!

He's been down here since the beginning. He was the first one to arrive on the property.
I am sure lots of people want to come down here. You can fly the 767 from MIA to GIG. MCO will be with the a330s.
When are you getting married????

"Boy" you really need to grow up. And you are such a D---K! Stay at the regional level where you belong.

"Boy" you really need to grow up. And you are such a D---K! Stay at the regional level where you belong.

If your behavior is the measure of a grown-up and a non-d--k, I'll take that as a compliment.

Latest resources

Back