Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

enigma

good ol boy
I was going to say that they suc, but that might not be the best title for a thread.

What I really need is the name of a supply store that sells a decent quality Captains hat. My tallyho hat fell apart and it was junk before that. I hate it so much that I'm willing to pay for another brand out of my own pocket.

Please help, I'm going nuts trying to wear this tallyho piece of caca.

If anyone cares, the sweatband is plastic, the structure is plastic, and the cover is too small for the structure, a situation that causes the elastic band around the base to collapse the structure. It then takes on the shape of a pretzl every time I take it off.

helllllllllllppppp, I checked the stopover stores website and they don't show hats. I searched for the superior hat company but they don't appear to have a website.

thanks,
enigma

Is George Basso still in business? Yeah, I know it's 'old school'.TC

Yes George is still around (does great uniform pants) but for a cap you can't beat the bancroft hats. They are very well made and even cheaper than the superior brand hat.

www.bancroftcaps.com

be warned they occasionally get backordered and it can take a few weeks to get your hat but it is worth waiting for.

thanks Twotter, I'm calling first thing monday morning.

enigma

Latest resources

Back