• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Take care of yourselves out there...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pernament solution to a temporary problem.......

flyby said:
... there really are some quality people left in the world. Come on people, make a difference! Don't give in to the dark side, it only leads to hate.

cheers fly_chick, pm me and I'll comp you a bev of your choice.
Do you really mean that or are you just trying to pick up a chick? Sorry...I'm not really a tool...I just couldn't resist. :)

I had someone tell me once that if you commit suicide you just have to come back and live this life over. THAT was enough for me to never consider that an option!

I know with some unions there are EAP committees, so if you need help, try that route. You all would know better whether you would permanently lose your medical, but I know of several pilots that had to go through mandatory counseling and got their medicals back.

Kathy

FN FAL,

Show some respect for the dead and dont use this site to promote your hatred.

On a personal note, the captain and flight attendant i have been flying with this month asked me "if i ever get angry?" They wanted to know why i never got upset while they were biatching about everything. I told them by having a negative attitude i dont want to offend or make a derogatory comment towards anyone. We as pilots, meet so many people from rampers to agents to fuelers to passengers that a simple smile and "thank you" can go a long way. I know that we dont always agree with each other, but their is a cordial way of handling things.

Sorry about lecturing....

I hope that his family are taken care of and my prayers are with them.

chperplt said:
Have a little respect for the dead dumbass. You weren't in his shoes, so take your higher than mightly crap and take it elsewhere.

Just because I wasnt the one who opted out of life doesnt mean that what I said isnt a fact. ;)

FN FAL wrote: "Sure it does...in your post, you just said you were brothers, not biological twins. Do the math. "

Well...you said we had the same mother. I thought the father's surname was the one the child carried.

I suppose you could be my "Poppi"...Mom always described him as an imbecile with a very small winkie.

That sound like you?

Resume Writer said:
I had someone tell me once that if you commit suicide you just have to come back and live this life over. THAT was enough for me to never consider that an option!

Well, in the movie Beetleguese, they say that if you commit suicide you become a public servant in heaven....it was in a movie, it must be true! :D

Sir Humpalot said:
FN FAL,

Show some respect for the dead and dont use this site to promote your hatred.

Sorry about lecturing....

I hope that his family are taken care of and my prayers are with them.
Promote hatred? Really? Hahaha...since when is pointing out the finer details of the birds and the bees, a disrespect for the dead? I'm enjoying a nice cold beer right now...am I not supposed to enjoy that either? After all, there are 209,300,599,976,321,098,321.3 dead people, that wish they could have one!

Occam's Razor said:
FN FAL wrote: "Sure it does...in your post, you just said you were brothers, not biological twins. Do the math. "

Well...you said we had the same mother. I thought the father's surname was the one the child carried.

I suppose you could be my "Poppi"...Mom always described him as an imbecile with a very small winkie.

That sound like you?
Actually, I think she called me a big "wanker". :)

Not really, just joshing you.

I saw a gravestone one time of a guy who had committed suicide in his mid-thirties:

"The day came when the pain it took to stay, was greater then that pain it took to go."

There's a lot of truth to that, and people tend to overlook the actual pain that these people (mentally, emotionally, physically) were probably going thru prior to committing the act.

Latest resources

Back