TA2 results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

easydoesit

Ok so we are getting close to the end of voting for TA2. Just wanted to take a poll and see how everyone thinks it's going to turn out. Any bets?

From what I have been hearing and reading into, unfortunately, I think it will pass 60/40. From my past experiences with other contracts at the "old place", there are always a heck of a lot of people who say they will vote no, but vote yes.

Fire away...

I think you may be right. I've been hearing enough "yes" voters to think that this thing might actually pass by a slim margin.

I think it will not pass. Unfortunately I feel it will fail by a slim margin and then we will have little or no bargaining power.
The NPA leadership should have allowed the vote on the original TA to go through. We succeeded at firing them but not before they really made a mess of things.

It's been awfully quiet. Online you would think for certain a big failure. Out on the line I've been hearing a lot of "I'm on the fence" which is probably a yes vote. I'll go with a 53-47 no vote. A passing vote wouldn't surprise me. I agree with all of S.F.F's post above.

Big thanks to Lear 70 for all of the hard work. Hope to see you on the new NC. Bunch of B.S. what went down today. Never met you, but my hat's off to you. See all 3 of you guys on the line soon.

I'm guessing the numbers will shake out more or less along the lines of the recall vote. 70-30 NO!

I'm guessing the numbers will shake out more or less along the lines of the recall vote. 70-30 NO!

I agree, 75/25 NO. Same percentages that AP went down and this TA is only positive for the top 24% of the pilot group.

I have heard 3 yeses in the last 2 months, none because they thought the TA was positive for the pilot group. 1 was a very senor guy, health care paid for by the gov't, just looking at the Benjamins, 2 other guys are just plain fatigued.

To fight the fatigue, I want to see the presidential candidates step up and put out their message on how they would structure their negotiating committee, what they hope to accomplish in negotiations, and where they want to take the NPA in the future.

GT

Latest resources

Back