• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TA vote predictions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Propose to vote in Skywest's contract across the board and alpa out. Problem solved. I don't care if their contract is worse.

According to Nevets, SkyWest doesn't have a "contract". They are just at the whims of management.

According to Nevets, SkyWest doesn't have a "contract". They are just at the whims of management.

They have a contract, it's not enforceable, like in the case of the health insurance changes.

Propose to vote in Skywest's contract across the board and alpa out. Problem solved. I don't care if their contract is worse.

I agree, if there's certified representation.

My point being, the outcome affects me too... Not as directly as a pilot for Expressjet, but it does affect me, nonetheless. And Im not sure why you all are being asses about me asking the question. I havent said how I feel about this at all...

So as an employee of inc, what would be best for you? If it doesn't matter which way the vote goes, then it shouldn't matter to you, right?

How do you propose they merge a union shop with a non-union shop?

Nothing in law prevents a merger of union and non-union groups. See DAL/NWA for a recent example.

This is true.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back