• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

T-6 questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's what I really hate about airliners.net.....some truly great photos coupled with some of the most moronic self-proclaimed 'experts' posting their comments.

Does it make you feel better to call people morons? I don't think you're exactly in a position pass judgement on others when you have very little piloting experience yourself. Lighten up Fearless, it's a cool picture, enjoy it and quit trying to pick a fight.

All I'm going to say sled is lighten up yourself......if you actually went through and read some of the comments that get posted on a.net, you'd know what I'm talking about......and I agree, it was a cool picture.

Oh, and I wasn't trying to pick a fight.....the last thing I ever thought I'd hear on Flightinfo.com is someone defending posters on airliners.net.

You are correct. No excuse... was thinking about the Navy T-34.
How interesting! The T-34 you flew had a turboprop engine and a Martin-Baker seat? How sad!
Did you know there were other variants of the T-34? (T-34a and T-34B) We actually had to do mag checks! I knew I was getting old when my EP-3 copilot asked me what a mag check was!
I'm actually old enough to remember the Navy had two names for the T-6. "Yellow Death" and "Ensign Killer". Be careful out there and remember how old that ship really is!
Have fun! Be safe!

That's Capt Joey Sanders to you.

In fact, I think that you'd probably get a better reponse with "Gordo!"

Or, if it's been a good time at the hangar/bar: Colonel Sanders. (He was an 0-5)

D@mn fine examiner, in either case.

That's Capt Joey Sanders to you.

He's Gordo to most who know him..

"Capt. Joey Sanders" - yeh, that's how he introduces himself.. Give me a break.. Sounds like you know him prettttty well..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back