Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BushwickBill

Registered Abuser
Hi I just wanted to say thanks to the guys flying the T-38s out of MHR last Sunday.

I took some friends of the family along for a PT91 reposition to MHR. When we landed they asked if they could take some photos of the T38s sitting on the ramp.

My friend brought his two teenage sons along. While we were on the ramp "Aj" one of the T-38 pilots was nice enough to show the teenagers around his airplane.

It was a great experience for everyone, the teenagers were blown away by the jets. I thought that "Aj" did an amazing job representing the Air Force.

The funny thing I didn't add was the teenagers were super impressed with my King Air and getting to fly until they met AJ and checked out the T38.

After that I never heard anything about the King Air or getting to fly from the teenagers. All they talked about during the whole drive home from MHR is joining the Air Force!

Bushwick,
Mather Airshow is 11-12 Sept. Sounds like you live locally, so don't miss it. They just announced the F-22 Demo will be there.

Bushwick,
Mather Airshow is 11-12 Sept. Sounds like you live locally, so don't miss it. They just announced the F-22 Demo will be there.

F-22 is a great demo. Saw it at MHR after I did the KC-135 flyby in 07' and after hearing about it on the range during RF, IMO it stole the MHR show! If you are there, don't miss it!!

F-22 is a great demo. Saw it at MHR after I did the KC-135 flyby in 07' and after hearing about it on the range during RF, IMO it stole the MHR show! If you are there, don't miss it!!

Is that Pt Reyes in your photo? I did a great bike ride out there yesterday.

Sure did beat sitting in the pilots lounge at FAT.... getting fat.

Latest resources

Back