• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

T-38 down in TX?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was in one of the last IFF classes at RND in 2001. So unless they've moved it back from Moody, I'd bet it's a PIT jet.

I remember when IFF was at Columbus. The IFF dudes will have to put up with the white jet pattern again.

"Smurf 1's breaking out...min fuel" :laugh:

Last edited:
I was in one of the last IFF classes at RND in 2001. So unless they've moved it back from Moody, I'd bet it's a PIT jet.

The 435th moved back to Randolph starting back circa October '06 and just had the change of command standing it up full time at RND this month.

Well, they're moving back. And believe it or not, after 6 years, they're in trailers in the parking lot ---- yet again! I s^1T you not!!!

Is the "squadron car" still alive? I remember when Ghoul was getting ready to drive it out to GA...couldn't fill the tank past 1/2 full because there was a leak in it! :D

The 435th moved back to Randolph starting back circa October '06 and just had the change of command standing it up full time at RND this month.

5 years and they've come full circle...

Are they still sending CB guys to RA and XL guys to MY for IFF? Gotta love the logic of the AF!

Is the "squadron car" still alive? I remember when Ghoul was getting ready to drive it out to GA...couldn't fill the tank past 1/2 full because there was a leak in it! :D

Nope...the "Love Boat" died at Moody. One of the IPs who is a bit of a gear-head tried to fix it, but it was beyond help, unfortunately. We were going to take it out and make it the center bullseye target at Grand Bay range, but by then the squadron was all ready fragged to leave Moody. Unknown where it rests currently.

The replacement is a conversion van that, supposedly, all ready has several "kills" thanks to the rich social scene in Valdosta.

Latest resources

Back