• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

System Bid is out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Big question I see now is how many of the 147 CAL furloughees and any of the 1400+ UAL guys will actually come back? When does UAL have it's next system bid and what are the odds that it would have any recalls on it?

After "RIGHT SIZING" for this merger UAL doesn't have anything to bid on or move around into, unless you are a express carrier!

A buddy of mine is a Nov 99 DOH at UAL, serving his 2nd furlough

Any chance before hell freezes over to get back???

are you that ego-centric that you don't even feel the need to put the airline concerned in the title...geez.

There's always gotta be one who gets a little wound up over absolutely nothing. I forgot to add it in, and can't go back and edit the title. Will you ever be able to find it in your heart to forgive me.

are you that ego-centric that you don't even feel the need to put the airline concerned in the title...geez.

Yep, although usually it's the ASA guys that do this... carry on a 5 page thread and the rest of us have no idea what airline they're talking about.

great. Recalled for the second time in 5 months. I am holding my breath for a letter. (big borat noooooot. )

Latest resources

Back