• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

swiftair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats interesting. So they are owned by Sift but dedicated to FLOPS. Have all the crews done the whole indoc thing?

The Planes are still owned by swift and are being operated on a charter bases for flops. The crews have been thru an initial indoc and will go to a formal indoc in the future.

Thats the latest....;)

PS...The N numbers have been changed and no longer carry "EJ" designation. Now they bare "CX"

Is Swift still doing ANY NJ selloffs with the other aircraft? Ie Encore or Falcon?

Now that is interesting. They could possibly be working for both companies at the same time? I am surprised this isn't considered some sort of conflict of interest. I know they have to make a profit but isn't there some sort of "No Compete" clause or since we ended the partnership does that not apply.

Lrjet55 said:
Now that is interesting. They could possibly be working for both companies at the same time? I am surprised this isn't considered some sort of conflict of interest. I know they have to make a profit but isn't there some sort of "No Compete" clause or since we ended the partnership does that not apply.

I flew for a charter company a few years back and we supplemented all of the fracs. Granted we didn't do as much as Swift, but they didn't care who we flew for. We mostly did EJA, but occasional did BJS (Flexjet) and Flight Options supplements.

JetPilot500

Latest resources

Back