Swift Aviation - Opinions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

On Your Six

I know that Swift Aviation has been covered previously. I also know that they provide a lot of support to Flight Options - Citation Xs and Legacies I believe.

What do people think about this operation? I hear the schedules are good - 8/7 from what I have heard. It has a pretty good line-up of aircraft - Ultra, X, F2000, Legacies, 737 and 757. Living in PHX wouldn't be so bad (despite the summer heat).

Any good or bad opinions out there? How is this different from other 135 outfits? Why shouldn't someone consider Swift if they have an opportunity?

Thanks for your input.

Swift owns the Boeings but they fly on the Pace certificate. Swift pilots do not fly them. Swift is worth a look.

xrated said:
Swift owns the Boeings but they fly on the Pace certificate. Swift pilots do not fly them. Swift is worth a look.

Rumor in PHX is that the SWIFT owner has the business up for sale for health reasons. I've personally seen their flight office near the airport - it's a mess. I have met some of their pilots - all very happy folks, which is a great sign. Phoenix is a great place to live!

AZT

Swift is not the swiftest when it comes to pay, QOL, benefits, mgmt........although I did hear that everyone was getting raises......

Latest resources

Back