• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sweet Tea Map - Someone had it as their avatar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That would confirm that florida is the schlong of America. I never had any doubt.

dragland said:
I was in Texas last week and the server at 3 out of the 3 places I ate at looked at me like I had two heads when I asked for sweet tea.
LOL..I live in Georgia, and you should see the looks I get a lot of times in resturants when I ask for UNsweet tea!:nuts:

Reason is I am originally from the west where sweet tea was unheard of..I still say the BEST tea is SUN TEA ;)

sun tea: fill big jug with water, thro in 4 or 5 tea bags, put lid on, put in sun(preferably 100+ degree sun), wait aprox 4 hours, whala- SUN TEA :) Learned from Granny in Arizona

That's one of the worst things about Texas. No sweet tea. I have found a few places where I can get it, but it's as rare as an honest politician.

If you ask for iced tea in Canada, you'll be getting it sweet.

And the next time -- when you ask for it unsweetened -- they'll say, "From the States, eh?"

You can get sweet tea at Logan's Roadhouse now...I'm in heaven. Still make my own tho...sun tea or boil the tea bags, 3/4 to one cup of sugar, stir, pour over crushed ice, sip, enjoy!

Eric

Pantherjon said:
sun tea: fill big jug with water, thro in 4 or 5 tea bags, put lid on, put in sun(preferably 100+ degree sun), wait aprox 4 hours, whala- SUN TEA :) Learned from Granny in Arizona

Airborne sun tea: Unscrew cap of plastic water bottle; insert tea bag, lemon or lime slice and packet of sugar or fake sugar.

Replace cap and wedge bottle between window frame and unlock handle on sunny side of aircraft. Enjoy sun tea ½ hour later.:) Self-taught.

FL420 said:
Airborne sun tea: Unscrew cap of plastic water bottle; insert tea bag, lemon or lime slice and packet of sugar or fake sugar.

Replace cap and wedge bottle between window frame and unlock handle on sunny side of aircraft. Enjoy sun tea ½ hour later.:) Self-taught.

FL420 you are my God!!! I have never thought of that. Many, many thanks. I'll dance nekked at you next birthday party. :nuts:

Latest resources

Back