SWAPA Forum issues

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyingtennispro

Long time lurker here and on the SWAPA forum, first time poster here. WTH is going on with the SWAPA forum! Especially at a time whenever folks need and want to be engaged. And to answer everyone's obvious question........ Yes I'm desperate if I'm posting on flight info looking for an answer. Hahaha

Changed from the old forum to a new and improved format that is ridiculously cumbersome and pathetically challenging to find useful information. Add to that a software change that keeps its dues paying members from having access and being able to post on the forum of their choosing once they are able to sift through pages of vacation trade requests.
Oh, did I mention that not once did the forum crowd ever request a change to the old forum that was in place? Sure it may have been scraped and scrubbed of topics that were embarrassing to the pilot group (RSW) or potentially liable for the union but it was not the POS they have in place now. Much like the August 21st picketing effort vanishing into thin air at the whim of Empire Central, the old forum has been deleted at a time when it is most needed.
Speaking of trades. I traded one inept and incompetent Union for another..... But hey.... At least my dues are not as much and I don't get that irritating magazine every month.

SWA Bubba wanted that change, now everyone's paying for it. Awful layout and cumbersome like a cat in a two-bit barn.

Even when I do successfully login, which takes forever, once in I cannot get a thread to fully load to even view it. Didn't have this problem even a week ago. Frustrating to say the least.

The beta site's URL:

http://www.mushroomfarm.org

It's purpose is to ensure that SWApA members have a proper understanding (concessions are actually "gains") of such things as the AIP, so that they make an informed YES! vote on the upcoming TA and the side letters that follow.

Last edited:
Not missing much now. Right when significant information is being debated they delete an entire thread. Crappy TA coming our way and the sales job is being cooked up in empire central land. I can only hope that there are enough self respecting pilots to tell the BOD to pound sand and send this POS back to the GO. I am sure there will be the groups that want to see it and vote...... Wow d?j? vu all over again. Maybe there will be a group that will sue because they did not get their chance to screw themselves over. Maybe their will be one half of the NC arguing with the other half and the president will sit in the middle sucking his thumb. Gary will wade in and demand a vote before he proffers his next offer to the pilot group. Cut the BOD out of the picture. Irony is dripping from the walls. Maybe there will be enough backlash and some successful picketing at the soon to open "near international" terminal in Houston to make GO cringe.

Latest resources

Back