SWAPA and age 65 pay off

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Max Powers

let me guess some congress man will get a nice pay off from SWAPA in the next few months, so he can fund his upcoming campaign.....any bets.

Ranking Member John Mica (R-FL) and our dogged champions on this issue, Senator Jim Inhofe (R-OK) and Rep. Robin Hayes (R-NC), both veteran pilots who have been fighting for change for years. And Ted Stevens (R-AK)......All trying to get age 65 passed those, before mentioned, will have the money they need to fund their upcoming campaigns.....

No surprise about Inhofe - that moron is so inept he thinks global warming is completely false. I love it when fools disagree with brilliant minds reminds me of Glenn beck.

Age 65 will cause more global warming... all those hot gasses that the old farts will pass. Where is Al Gore when you need him? Oh, that's right, he wouldn't be able to make any money off this.

Where is Al Gore when you need him?

Hopscotching the globe in a GV trying to convince everyone humans are the sole reason the earth is heating up and then having all pay HIS company "green" credits.

Powers,

Have you read any of Inhofe's opinions or do you just spew what you remember hearing from other people? Have you taken a look at his ideal of having the media held accountable for what they 'report' thus requiring them to present facts as facts and opinions as opinions so that the public will be informed as to the actual science behind the global warming scare? Just curious. My OPINION is that he is dead wrong with age 65. I do not have to agree with everyone's OPINIONS. You may want to look into the FACTS with his campaign against the media though; they are pretty interesting.

Ranking Member John Mica (R-FL) and our dogged champions on this issue, Senator Jim Inhofe (R-OK) and Rep. Robin Hayes (R-NC), both veteran pilots who have been fighting for change for years. And Ted Stevens (R-AK)......All trying to get age 65 passed those, before mentioned, will have the money they need to fund their upcoming campaigns.....

No surprise about Inhofe - that moron is so inept he thinks global warming is completely false. I love it when fools disagree with brilliant minds reminds me of Glenn beck.

Al Gore is a "brilliant mind?" How about inept moron. He won't debate anyone about global warming. thank goodness this buffoon wasn't elected president.

Latest resources

Back