• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA yes vote:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No point in threats...so AAI guys stop "threatening" us with arbitration BS like no arbitrator has ever taken a seat from a CP or that a superior contract has no bearing...I have faith that the neutral judges will do what is fair and equitable for the SWA pilots and AAI pilots will NOT GET ALL THE GAINS OUT OF THIS ACQUISITION.

You guys have to stop the fighting....I think the SW pilots will find that in the end us Airtran guys are/were never trying to hurt a SW pilot. Our MC will address most if not all of SWAPA's concerns. There are infinite ways to protect the SW pilot group and at the same time provide us AAI pilots with a fair SLI. I trust my MC and know they are a great group of guys that want the best for BOTH groups. Take a shot and relax!

You guys have to stop the fighting....I think the SW pilots will find that in the end us Airtran guys are/were never trying to hurt a SW pilot. Our MC will address most if not all of SWAPA's concerns. There are infinite ways to protect the SW pilot group and at the same time provide us AAI pilots with a fair SLI. I trust my MC and know they are a great group of guys that want the best for BOTH groups. Take a shot and relax!

Not sure if you're speaking in reference to my post, but I for one am not fighting. PCL made a legal statement that didn't appear to hold water. I'm asking for him to provide a source. That's all.

I agree that terse words serve no one, but a good discussion is enjoyable and occasionally informative.

Im referring to many FI posters since 9/27.....I do like constructive conversation but some of these posts are darn nasty.

Last edited:
I think this one statement pretty much sums up what alot of Southwest guys see on this form. Give me mine, and here's a kick in the sack for good measure. (Not everyone, but most)

Come on bro, most....really??? Maybe 10-15 AT pilots even post on this forum, and of that maybe 4-5 get into heated exchanges with 4-5 SWA guys and a few trolls. I'm telling you straight up that AT pilots are reasonable people and look forward to working with our future co-workers.

Still waiting for the answer to this, PCL. I'm thinking the smart faux-lawyer has none.

It really doesn't take any sort of fancy legal talk on this one. It's just plain English language. If you can't understand it, then I can't help you.

PLC we don't want you at Southwest. You are not welcome. Quit now. You will now have to fly for a living. I am fearful, our Customers will pay the price. Go somewhere else. We don't want you. You stay classy and leave.

Please resign, you "never, really wanted to work at Southwest anyway" - good luck with your next career move.

PLC we don't want you at Southwest. You are not welcome. Quit now. You will now have to fly for a living. I am fearful, our Customers will pay the price. Go somewhere else. We don't want you. You stay classy and leave.

Please resign, you "never, really wanted to work at Southwest anyway" - good luck with your next career move.

Quit? And never get the joyous opportunity to fly with the famous SWA/FO? Never!

I'm not flying the 717, so No we wont be flying together. I just read that package you ladies have your panties in a wad over. It was nothing. Lots of info.

Grow a pair, Ty. You are sorry just like your little Brother PLC. Not Southwest material at all.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back