• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

492 Hours, $69,900
4 Year F/O

I'm sure glad you're at DAL.

Oh no.... please stop saying all these things. Im so hurt, can't function cause southwest tool hurt my feelings.

ROTFLMAO

get a clue.......enjoy flying your 846 hours a year........

tool.....

Im done with ya.

if you guys and gals are not careful you will have the whole country crying for our pay cuts. Even more than the industry as a whole has taken.

I like to figure my pay rate looking at how much time I am away from my family. So sitting reserve and flying 10 hours a month does not mean my hourly rate is up, but my quality of time at home has improved. Unless you have to commute to sit reserve (my case since 1999 for two different airlines)

It is hard enough to battle management, the press who advocate cutting mainline salaries if not flights and most of the regionals who are thinking very short term and wanting to take over the domestic world for less than half of what mainliners have made.

Before you og into the speech of the majors obviously paid too much or else they wouldn't be in their currnet situations. let me say this. It is not the employees that are killing these airlines. AND do not forget about the past years and decades that there have been profits.

This may be mumbo jumbo and confusing, but at least it is fact and that is my opinion!!

Thanks for letting me vent

I think you need more work on your typing skills Networ-Queen.

Looks like there will be plenty of time for that while you wait for your legacy carrier to call you back. Since you would never lower yourself and work for a LCC.

I was just pointing out the fact that you were wrong.. we don't fly 1000 hours a year, unless we want to.

Happy New Year!

flew 245 Block hours. for a previous 121 cargo company as an F/O
Made $6300.00 Before Taxes In almost 8 months of work

Hey SWA dork,

your stupidity is shining through.........I never said I wouldn't fly for an LCC and heck I'd even resign the old DL seniority number for the right job....... as a matter of fact Im working for one now in the bus and flying the left seat so enjoy throwing that gear lever in the up and down position you freaking tool... and about the spelling...... blow me.

Hey.... has your naked captain asked you to make this face since the last time you told us about it :eek:

By the way I made a call to HR and they said to tell you to stop sending in your updates, they are not hiring for the time being :D

Flew 0 hours last year.
Had 8 days off per month.
Made enough to live on.
Furloughed.

Networ-king,

You sound like a broken record. You need to get some new material. Maybe if your lucky Dennis Miller will check in and help you out.

Capt. on the bus huh? I guess when DAL calls you back they will have to move you over into the left seat right away, since all this time away (on furlough) will be credited towards your seniority. When they call you back in 2007.

Latest resources

Back