SWA, what are my chances???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PT-
Hey I was was surprised to read your post! I thought maybe I had mistyped my idea - I had to take a look at mine again! I think we're all getting dizzy from all this treading water and staring at computer screens too long! I didn't say to put in your app BEFORE meeting mins, just EXACTLY at minimums. THEN an application can be updated. Because as we all can see - the earlier the timestamp the app gets, the shorter you wait in line! My arms and legs and eyes are getting tired with all this treading! Let me know if I was off base but I think I read it right! Good luck PT you should be in class soon!

Aloha, Les

PT-
Hey I was was surprised to read your post! I thought maybe I had mistyped my idea - I had to take a look at mine again! I think we're all getting dizzy from all this treading water and staring at computer screens too long! I didn't say to put in your app BEFORE meeting mins, just EXACTLY at minimums - I waited until i was "more competitive" and it was just long enough a delay to land me in this pool! THEN an application can be updated - but will still have the earlier time stamp! Because as we all can see - the earlier the timestamp the app gets, the shorter you wait in line! My arms and legs and eyes are getting tired with all this treading! Let me know if I was off base but I think I read it right! Good luck PT you should be in class soon!

Aloha, Les

OOPS!

Oops I did it again!

Browser is all kind of messed up. Guess I oughta switch off the autopilot and have some coffee! Sorry that last post went out twice y'all! But man it made me sound like a moron if I had even suggested what PT said! No worries though...
Even if I can't post well... I must have put in my application correctly - SWA did hire me ya know! Good luck in class PT and those drying off - warm up the seats for the rest of us in Dallas!

Aloha (again)
Les

Down to the Banana Republics...

Down to the tropical sun....

OK enough of this pool my head is spinning and my muscles ache - time to head down to those little latitudes and lay on the beach a while - this swimming is tiring! PT I think we were on the same sheet of music the whole time! I assumed he had the bare mins for sending in his app - Type and PIC time - so I am not quite as goofy as I sound!... maybe just a little bit dizzy! Now where's that lost shaker of salt?

Wastin' away again in Margaritaville

Aloha,
Les

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back