SWA vacancy for LAS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lance or No lance?

I say the straight up 4 striper. The dude/dudette who always wins the stripe counting game, owns more of the cockpit, and has the fattest picture book full of Harleys, boats, planes and pads.

Last edited:
I say 65000-66000-ish until some one gets some crash pads going that don't require a car, then it'll drop back to the low 60's

I'm in baby, Vegas!!! Checking on the "Wynn" as a crashpad, now as I type this.

LAS Crashpads?

Are there plenty of crashpads to choose from or is there a shortage? I bet if there are a good number of them once the base opens it won't take long to fill them... What does everyone else who will get/choose Vegas think they will do? Hotel or crashpad?

Anyone think there will be a significant reduction in the number of four days?

Are there plenty of crashpads to choose from or is there a shortage? I bet if there are a good number of them once the base opens it won't take long to fill them... What does everyone else who will get/choose Vegas think they will do? Hotel or crashpad?

There are few if any crashpads currently, and none that I know of that don't require a car or taxi ride.

Some of the hotels have shuttle service, but it's getting harder and harder to find cheap hotel rooms in Vegas these days.

I think the Hotel Committee is working on finding some places.

Currently nothing listed on the crash pad or commuter hotel section of the LAS page on SWALife.

Last edited:
So if someone were to buy a 4-5 bedroom house within a SHORT taxi ride to the terminal, could put 12-15 people in it (3 in each room), and offer say around $300 per month that might be successful? or in other words fill up pretty quickly? Thanks... klr

Latest resources

Back