• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA vacancy for LAS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So if someone were to buy a 4-5 bedroom house within a SHORT taxi ride to the terminal, could put 12-15 people in it (3 in each room), and offer say around $300 per month that might be successful? or in other words fill up pretty quickly? Thanks... klr

I'm thinking your going to have to lower your rent to about 150-200 a month, then maybe get some takers...

So if someone were to buy a 4-5 bedroom house within a SHORT taxi ride to the terminal, could put 12-15 people in it (3 in each room), and offer say around $300 per month that might be successful? or in other words fill up pretty quickly? Thanks... klr

I really don't have a feel for what the going rate for LAS crashpads is or will be, but $300 is pretty high.

In most cities that would almost get you a private room in a crashpad

Most rates are under $200 with a lot of places in the $150 range.

But who knows, Vegas may be different. (I hope not though)

Thanks for all the good info. Was considering doing it but don't think I would be able to offer a rent low enough from what you all are saying.. I had a 4 br 3 ba 3.7 miles from the terminal in mind with an inground pool and hottub in the back on a caul-du-sac but I think that the payments would not be covered with 12 people at $200 per month. Thanks again. klr

PS- It is quite likely I will need my own crash pad out there as well....

You don't want a pool or hottub in any kind of rental. It is going to be a MX hassel and a potential liability.

You don't want a pool or hottub in any kind of rental. It is going to be a MX hassel and a potential liability.

Very good point. I thunk I am going to set this little idea aside for now due to financial practicality and look forward to joining everyone else in the search when I get there. Cheers, klr

LAS is a little more expensive....

I really don't have a feel for what the going rate for LAS crashpads is or will be, but $300 is pretty high.

In most cities that would almost get you a private room in a crashpad

Most rates are under $200 with a lot of places in the $150 range.

But who knows, Vegas may be different. (I hope not though)

...you might want to get ready for $300 + mentally, plus a car.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back