Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Turbine PIC requirement...in a Caravan?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not to hi-jack the thread, but does anyone know if they'll call you for an interview without the Type.. I know the app says so, but what's really been happening... I'm torn as to whether to do a recurrent in my current type and get some contract flying in, or do the 737 type and place all my chips on the SWA table..

sorry again for the hi-jack

According to APC, 80% of interviewees have the type. I was called 5 weeks after my type. I interviewed in just under two months post type. My app was online for a year prior to the call. So, it helped in my case. 5300TT, 1400TPIC.

thanks, I hate to waste money if they're don't call.. Wish I had a crystal ball!

again, thanks.

Slice121 said:
According to APC, 80% of interviewees have the type. I was called 5 weeks after my type. I interviewed in just under two months post type. My app was online for a year prior to the call. So, it helped in my case. 5300TT, 1400TPIC.

What the % of interviewees get the job?

Whiskerbizkit said:
What the % of interviewees get the job?

Can't say for sure...numbers I hear are 25-30% on the first try. However, this is from reading a few aviation boards and polling friends that have been through the process.

SWA is all about attitude, if you meet the requirements and have a type or one on the way you are competitive. How do you handle yourself with people, and do you really care about people way more important that what you have flown.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back