SWA Training scheduling

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

twepilot

Can someone elaborate on what the process is that training scheduling uses to pull your trip from your board and make travel arrangements to DAL. My CQT is in Oct and they haven't modified my schedule yet and I was just curious whats up?

RV

Can someone elaborate on what the process is that training scheduling uses to pull your trip from your board and make travel arrangements to DAL. My CQT is in Oct and they haven't modified my schedule yet and I was just curious whats up?

RV

You'll get it on whatever week and time they feel like giving you. They will almost always pull the the lowest paying trip (unless you deliberately place it where you WANT your training to be) and will be close to or exactly opposite of what you actually want.

It truly is amazing how they can consistently schedule you for exactly what you don't want. It's like they've got ESP or something...

No sooner than I put this post on FI they modify my schedule...hmmm...strange...Anyway my due month WAS Feb, and now after they change their minds my new due month is Oct. Got a message on CWA about that a couple of weeks ago, which also said my first day of CQT was to be the 31st of Oct. Now, my board has me going to DAL on the 13th of Oct. I haven't even blown the dust of my books/notes etc.

Thanks for the replies.

RV

I hear SWA is now going to hire 900 pilots in the next 18 months .

Where is the growth for the hiring ?

TA in the works. Explosive growth wink wink. Don't worry about scope we are hiring like crazy, wink. I heard they have ideas for 500 more aircraft to 50 cities, wink wink.

Latest resources

Back