• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

SWA To Lose Core Passenger Group

crj567

Lamest post in internet history!

The Victors

Total Time
9:30
Why pay for the airfare when you can go no-fare?

http://megabus.com/us/
I assume you work for cal and I'm thinking, maybe, you should worry about your own house. Besides the fact that you work under a "take it up the arise contract", my family and I recently flew on cal. 5 different family members flying from 5 different cities. Out of 20 potential legs, 19 were more than an hour late. Half were more than 3 hours late. Half were mechanicals. The service was bad and the new "sweet" tv seats were extremely uncomfortable and smashed together. I'm 5'10" and my knees were against the seat in front of me sitting up straight. Try getting your sh$t together first and then come post.

Ex737Driver

Contract 2020????
Total Time
15000+
I assume you work for cal and I'm thinking, maybe, you should worry about your own house. Besides the fact that you work under a "take it up the arise contract", my family and I recently flew on cal. 5 different family members flying from 5 different cities. Out of 20 potential legs, 19 were more than an hour late. Half were more than 3 hours late. Half were mechanicals. The service was bad and the new "sweet" tv seats were extremely uncomfortable and smashed together. I'm 5'10" and my knees were against the seat in front of me sitting up straight. Try getting your sh$t together first and then come post.

Touch a nerve or what? Lighten up, Francis.