• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NEDude

yada yada yada
Last edited:
Something tells me this isn't going to go well.

Delaying pushback so they can get a three year old and mommy two seats next to each other...

A screaming two year old sitting in between two business travelers while mommy is stuck 15 rows back...

Sounds like fun times ahead.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...tories/091907dnbussouthwestboard.17a408c.html

What about disabled people? I am sure they take a disproportionate amount of boarding time too. They clearly should not fly SWA for fear of holding up the departure time... Families with small babies and disabled people should then avoid SWA - right?

I guess you get what you pay for - SWA offers cheap tickets but you get ZERO SERVICE.

What about disabled people? I am sure they take a disproportionate amount of boarding time too. They clearly should not fly SWA for fear of holding up the departure time... Families with small babies and disabled people should then avoid SWA - right?

I guess you get what you pay for - SWA offers cheap tickets but you get ZERO SERVICE.

disabled people still pre-board...it's funny you mention service. didn't swa rank second in least complaints behind aloha? yeah...what horrible service...been on UAL lately? USAIR? if SWA has bad service then the others truly stink

Families with children under four will board between groups "A" and "B". If they have "A" boarding cards, they board with that group. Still plenty of seats together after the "A" group boards for the families to be close to each other. Plus, I've witnessed several times passengers willingly moving from the seat they sat in to another to accommodate parents and children sitting together. This change will have little impact on the families, (except the aforementioned MCO flights :laugh:)

Yes, but some of these disabled preboards are not even close to being as such.

Latest resources

Back