SWA - Sept 11th DB - Calls/Letters?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You will probably get a call tomorrow.

I bud of mine had the same thing happen to him.

Everyone was getting calls on Monday and then Tueday he got his call.

I hope it's the same deal.

:beer:

Jsparks,
I've heard of calls going as late as wednesday. If no letter yet good chance your hired. They get the letters out pretty quick. I think your going to be o.k. We'll keep our fingers crossed for ya.

Parks....remember what happened to me....calls started going out on Sunday...NO call...Monday...NO call...Tuesday...as I am walking to the mailbox the phone rings. I don't know this to be fact, but it seems as if they may go in alphabetical order. Buddy of mine that started with an A got it on Sunday. Also, the names are split up between several CP's. So one could be dealing with another issue and hasn't gotten around to it yet. Good luck everybody. I am pulling for ya J.
FR8

Congrats

Congrats to all that have gotten the call. I got the call from the August DB several weeks ago and just spoke with the PD today concerning the pool size and expected class date. I won't have my type until October 1, so for you folks that interviewed with out the type this info is more for you. Since I won't go into the pool until Oct. 1, the PD told me to not expect a class date until late summer or early fall of 2008. Yep...looks like we will be swimming for about a year. Of course that is always subject to change and she did state that they (the PD) have not recieved the training forecast for next year as of today. They are on schedule to recieve 19 new birds next year with options for 5 more. Once again, congrats to all...and just remember you are now holding a winning lottery ticket. Isn't it cool!

Latest resources

Back