SWA Poolies Class Dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
debo007 said:
Hmmm..... Well I talked with Kim and the Dec 14th class is not happening. It has been moved to the 28th. People in that class will not get called until after Thanksgiving.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm usually the last one to find these things out.

Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info Debo...hmmm...I am pretty sure the Falcons still stink, though...I am holding out for that Jan 4 date like you would not believe...See ya in Vegas!

Primo said:
Thanks for the info Debo...hmmm...I am pretty sure the Falcons still stink, though...I am holding out for that Jan 4 date like you would not believe...See ya in Vegas!

Primo...at least I am not ashamed to post an avatar of MY team....The Browns record is what???.....

sf260,
It seems that all the Nov and Dec classes are starting on Wednesdays. I think that is when the wives/husbands come in with the newhire and get to know the company. Then the following Monday the newhires get down to bidness.
PS. Go Cowboys!

Last edited:
Talked to Kim today. She confirmed the Dec. 14th class has been changed Dec. 28th. Thanks Debo you saved my family a whole lot of pain planning for the holidays.

She didn't say, but the pool was at 150 prior to the Sept and Oct DBs. Not sure of the actual numbers from those boards. Two classes in Nov and Two in Dec, would lead me to believe there would be about 100 guys left in the pool by January 1st. Assuming the next DB won't be until Jan sometime. I'm sure there are some bigger brains out there that have more accurate numbers. Or I guess we could just call Kim back and get the real number, but that would be too easy.

I was told three classes in Nov. Two in Dec. three in Jan.
Lil' Jerry Seinfeld turned down an invitation and went to UPS. Thanks for the Info.
Cowboys look flat tonight as was expected.

Latest resources

Back