SWA Poolie Drug Test

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mdf

I don't mean to elevate pool anxiety, but have any 12 month + poolies been for a retest?

Raise anxieties??????

What are you dealing drugs and smoking the profits while treadding water in the pool?

So you gotta pee again big deal.

Hey LiveFree, I'll help with the translation since you weren't smart enough to join the Army :)

I think MDF is just worried that since it's been so long, maybe they don't luv us anymore; maybe they've forgotten us.

MDF, I think we got hit the first time to pass the hurdle, then it was good for 6 months. I don't think we need to pee every six months to stay in the pool, heck, we need all the pee to stay in the pool to keep the water warm!
Also, there would be a fairly significant and unneccessary expense on SWA's part that they are trying to avoid.
My bet is that before class starts on that great day to come someday that we'll have to take the quiz again. Maybe someone who's crossed that brige and started class already could clarify that.

At any rate, ten years from now we'll all look back on this with great war stories to bore our FO's with. I doubt that in the history of pools at SWA that there's ever been folks in the pool as long as we have been. I gurantee there isn't anyone on the seniority list now who has a T-shirt that says, "Southwest Pool Rat 1999-2000". The water's getting shallower now, folks. Or at least warmer. OakRBust has found the swim up bars.

an answer

I asked LL this recently and was told it would be done prior to getting on property. Also, our finger prints would be resubmitted, but because they had them on file there was no action required on our part. I was also told that due to the new federal screening requirements short notice classes were unlikely. My guess, from our conversation is that three weeks notice is proabably about as tight as we can expect.

Latest resources

Back