Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CoopDog

SWA Pool Dog Paddler
Just want to say thanks to Lindsey and the gang at the FORT in Dallas (Flight Operations Recruiting Team).

What a cool card! :cool:

Can't wait to open my cheap bottle of champagne from Costco to ring in '04....should be a good one! (the year....that is. I don't know what the Costco bubbly will taste like. :rolleyes: )

Anyhow, Happy New Year boys and girls!

Coop

Ditto

I got a card as well personally signed. Can you imagine the writer's cramp from signing 160+ cards!!??!!! Anyway, I appreciate the card. Hopefully I will be able to thank them in person this spring.

Thanks,
LFD

Yea, it was nice to see that SWA still acknowledges my existence after 2 years. Truly a class act to send out cards to the poolies and letters to those who already have applications on file.
It will be nice to have everyone interviewing and training again. Then we will be able to have some decent discussions on this board, rather than the endless bickering.

Congratulations. How long did it take from the time you turned in your resume to the time you were interviewed? Also, how long did you wait for notification that you were in the pool? Thanks.

SWA Pool update

I guess that it is about time that we admit that there aren't going to be any more classes this year and update the poolie list. Hopefully next year will see more people make the jump from poolie to former poolie then did this year.

how many people (on a monthly basis) get out of the pool for greener pastures instead of waiting for SW to call? what's the longest wait for some of you?

Latest resources

Back