SWA - PHX vs LAS for domicile

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good Chit!

Of course he's a good chit from back at the unit. I never met him or flew with him but the fact that he was in the unit says all you need to know about him as an aviator.

Bake beat me to it!

They don't call PHX the Tool Shed (or Box) for nothing. Its' reputation is well-earned. I keep saying I'm going to bid back there one of these days....to help lower the tool %. :D

Last edited:
What type of behavior should be expected? I've flown w/ a few tools but maybe I'm underestimating what everyone is describing.

Are they the single seat I don't need an FO type or are they the over critical you don't need the flaps now but 3 sec later now you do?

What type of behavior should be expected? I've flown w/ a few tools but maybe I'm underestimating what everyone is describing.

Are they the single seat I don't need an FO type or are they the over critical you don't need the flaps now but 3 sec later now you do?

The answer is yes as in both and many of them start with the assumption that if you're a civilian background pilot that you must suck. If you didn't suck you would have been in the Unit in which case you would have been a good chit and had a callsign like all good pilots.

The answer is yes as in both and many of them start with the assumption that if you're a civilian background pilot that you must suck. If you didn't suck you would have been in the Unit in which case you would have been a good chit and had a callsign like all good pilots.

You need to tell them you do have a call sign. It's Geto :)

If you wear some red, it would be even better. :)

If you want to get under there skin, ask why they didn't retire as a full kernel . They will go through the roof with excesses . Vains will start to pop

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back