SWA phone calls/letters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GhettoBeechjet

Just wondering if anyone had gotten a phone call or the dreaded letter from the last round of interviews. Thanks in advance.

They have started calling people 60 out of about 140 interviews were selected in the last decision board. More interviews in Dec and maybe a few more in Jan to get the 140 New hire number. First class starts Jan 4th.

Got my letter today. I live in the DFW area so those further out should expect them shortly, if you didn't get a phone call.

Men I get nothing!!! :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got "the call" as well as 3 others in my morning interview group for the 2nd interview week in Nov. Their were 8 total in my group and 4 of us have gotten the call so far. 50% which is about right for the 140 out of 300 they're shooting for this time around.

Oh yeah, and...:D

For those that have been called for an interview. On your pilot credentials profile what documents did you attach to your profile besides a resume?
did you have a cover letter?
LOR?
did you upload copes of your license or medical?

also what happened to the section where you can input referral employee numbers and names?

how often did you update your info?

I had only uploaded a resume. No cover letter or other docs. I didn't think they wanted anything uploaded that had been scanned. Maybe that was just regarding LOR's??? Last time I was there they still had the section for 3 SWA references. I know they've been continually making changes to/improving the pilot credentials website trying to work out some of the kinks.

Good luck!

Latest resources

Back