Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DUBLINFLYER

I was on a flight from MDW to LGA last Sunday as a fare paying customer,
The flight was on gate hold at MDW due to traffic and high wind delays at LGA, we took off a 1/2 hour late and when we arrived in LGA the planes were backed up for take off, due to our gate being occupied we had to wait on the tarmac for an hour,
I got an email from customer service apologizing for the delay (which was not their fault) and they sent me a credit for $150 for the inconvenience.
I wonder if any other airline in LGA that day bothered to send their customers any emails or offer compensation
Thank you SWA

I have had nothing but great service from them.. when the wify and I travel we just buy 3 seats so we have our (somewhat) first class room to move, doggies fly for $75 in their carrier.. no hassles.. just buy your tickets early and check in 23:55 hours early to get the best seating number..

We have had our fair share of service delays and they are quick to compensate everytime and if the plane is not full, we get a full refund for the extra seat, which has been the case in 3 of the last 5 transcon flights we have been on.. Awesome!..

Amazing what happens when you treat your employees and your customers right.
Exactly!!!

Every other company wants to follow the Successful Southwest mold, but they think it's about turn times or FA's cleaning the cabin.

It's not.
Three stakeholders: Employees, Customers, Shareholders.

Make your Employees happy. Your happy employees will make the Customers happy, who in turn, will make the Shareholders happy.

Everyone wins. It's just that easy. Southwest gets it.

Every other company in existence fails to grasp this and will do everything in their power to undermine the happiness of the Employees and Customers in an effort to make the Shareholders happy.

They then pay themselves bonuses for saving so much money by screwing the employees and customers while wondering why they went bankrupt.

Actually, they don't wonder, because they don't care. They got their golden parachute.

Latest resources

Back