SWA online application question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

getonit

I am finally getting around to filling this out, started and then realized I didn't have all of the info, tickets, etc. Dug around found the info I needed, went back to sign on, but it looks like everything I entered is no longer there? Am I doing something wrong? Tried it again, but seems like it isn't working?

Make sure you mark all the requirements on the begining and then it will take you to the application where you can sign in

You need to fill out all of the required information or it will not save your data. It took me a couple of times to figure this out.

You need to fill out all of the required information or it will not save your data. It took me a couple of times to figure this out.

That is what I was afraid of, but when I was filling out the first 2 pages of the form in order, then the system jumped to the language currency section without giving me the option of filling in the other sections, ie flight time, etc.

Still doesn't seem very user friendly to me. But I will try to fill in ALL of the required sections. Would be nice if they included that in the destructions.

That is what I was afraid of, but when I was filling out the first 2 pages of the form in order, then the system jumped to the language currency section without giving me the option of filling in the other sections, ie flight time, etc.

Still doesn't seem very user friendly to me. But I will try to fill in ALL of the required sections. Would be nice if they included that in the destructions.

At least you got that far, it's the 'system of a down' right now, yes the system is down. My hotel internet is still working but SWA pilot app no luckie.

While we're on the SWA subject, who has experience with interviewing at SWA in regard to what they consider PIC? I mean, I've read the definitions on the website: Should I give them my PIC totals NOT including hours when I logged PIC per the FAA's regulatory permission while receiving instruction and perhaps not ACTING as PIC?

Gracias.

I attempted to delete my last employment entry and it erased all of my employment history. That was fun. Has anyone had their app in prior to May and still no interview? I'm just wondering where the cut-off was for when they stopped interviewing.

Latest resources

Back