• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Nov DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Radar, your reliable source sucks. Maybe you should buy him/her drinks in Philly on Sunday and he/she might give you better info. Maybe you should just graciously receive a royal ass kicking and we can all forgive you. Better yet, gimme your boat and I will forgive you, you piece of SH&&.

If my "reliable source" can get me a job at SWA, I'll buy "him/her" drinks anytime, anywhere AND give him my boat.....heck I might even throw in the wife, to boot! :D

Got the call this morning 7 AM Central. My interview class was the 25th of Oct. DB I believe met on the 14th or the 17th of Nov, should have asked but I forgot in the excitment. God luck and God bless you all !!!

I too got the call this morning at 700am Central. Interviewed Oct 12th. Good luck to all the rest of you. I know that I would love to share the cockpit with all those who I interviewed with. What a great group! God Bless.

Mine was from the cheif pilots office in Baltimor. He said the people dept would get ahold of me in a few days to give me more information.

Latest resources

Back