SWA non-rev benifit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

swimmer

Can anyone tell me what kind of non-rev. benifits are avaliable to SWA employees, and their families. Who is included in the list of people that can non-rev. (ie. Parents, in-laws)?

Swimmer

You may only name two parents (one may be a step), your wife and your kids. These folks get unlimited free space-available rides anywhere in the system.

In addition, you may designate one person each November to receive 4 space-a roundtrips. This could be your girlfriend, neighbor, uncle, step dad, babysitter, mistress... whoever.

If you are a good boy and never call in sick, you are also eligible to receive two space-a round trips a quarter to give to anyone. But beware, if this person p's off a customer service agent or tries to sell the pass you've given them, you may lose all your pass privileges for a year.

Pass privileges with other carriers are your standard fare of ID 90 and ID 75s.

Last edited:
DHampton:

"In addition, you may designate one person each November to receive 4 space-a roundtrips. This could be your girlfriend, neighbor, uncle, step dad, babysitter, mistress... whoever. "

I believe those "companion" passes you refer to are not "in addition", they are only for those who not married.

I think they started for male flight attendants who had significant others, but had to apply to anyone not married...(I'm embarrassed I know so much about this!! :D )

Latest resources

Back