• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

SWA non-rev benifit

swimmer

Total Time
Can anyone tell me what kind of non-rev. benifits are avaliable to SWA employees, and their families. Who is included in the list of people that can non-rev. (ie. Parents, in-laws)?

Swimmer

qxeplt

Total Time
What about?

What's the word on significant other/commited partner too?

dhampton

Just another number
Total Time
You may only name two parents (one may be a step), your wife and your kids. These folks get unlimited free space-available rides anywhere in the system.

In addition, you may designate one person each November to receive 4 space-a roundtrips. This could be your girlfriend, neighbor, uncle, step dad, babysitter, mistress... whoever.

If you are a good boy and never call in sick, you are also eligible to receive two space-a round trips a quarter to give to anyone. But beware, if this person p's off a customer service agent or tries to sell the pass you've given them, you may lose all your pass privileges for a year.

Pass privileges with other carriers are your standard fare of ID 90 and ID 75s.

Last edited:

shagadelic

Total Time
10k+
DHampton:

"In addition, you may designate one person each November to receive 4 space-a roundtrips. This could be your girlfriend, neighbor, uncle, step dad, babysitter, mistress... whoever. "

I believe those "companion" passes you refer to are not "in addition", they are only for those who not married.

I think they started for male flight attendants who had significant others, but had to apply to anyone not married...(I'm embarrassed I know so much about this!! :D )