SWA new online App question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Launchpad

I'm curious about this new system, or maybe even the current sytem in place. If an app is submitted, can anything be changed besides like phone numbers and such? I'm trying to decide when to get the type, or if I can wait a month or two, and then just have it added with the online app. Malke sense?

Thanks,

D

Online App

I talked to LL a coulple of days ago. She told me, as has been posted, that they were trying to get a letter out to all the applicants by the end of the year. She said this would explain the upcoming update process, and stated that it would include a way to update our "times" and information. I know this doesn't specifically answer your question. I am not sure if allowing us to update the hours box would mean that you could then check the "I have the type" box or not. Thought I would pass it along.

Spread the LUV!!!

Did anyone get a reply when they applied? I didn't get a reply back,I just recieved my regestered mail reciept.I applied about DEC. 02. I'm not sure I'll get a letter.

Last edited:
Don't you need to be studying or is training over? I didn't get a thank you letter should I assume they don't have my app?

Last edited:
I applied in Feb 2002, received an update form in Jan 2003, and have been in contact with LL and am assured I'm in the stack somewhere.

Reply letters...

I understand that a reply letter from SWA is standard practice upon receiving an application. I've got mine on my fridge under the lucky magnet.

I'm just dyin' for a shot at an interview!!

Application Rx Letter

To XXXPilot,
I received my `Thank you for.....' letter within 10 days after submitting my application in 2002.
Something may be amiss in your application process. Perhaps you should contact someone in LL's Dept. to be sure they have your app on file. I don't know the gouge on contacting them directly. Perhaps some here may be able to help you, XXX!

:confused: Another Poolie Wanabe

Latest resources

Back