SWA new city? SHOCKING

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SPA

flew from Jackson MS to BWI last night. It was very clear (for a change). the captain and I were discussing the new city issue and after looking at the plethora of people in the CLT/SPA/CAE as indicated by the billions of lights on the ground we scientifically concluded that SPA is next.

Slug,

That very well could be. GSP is also fairly close to the ATL area and potentially could pull some passengers away from ATL who live between both cities.

Bye Bye--General Lee:rolleyes:

Honolulu

Mark my words, Honolulu.

Man I hope I'm right, I hope I've been hanging on to those rapid rewards tickets for a good reason! Of course, they would probably have one restriction: not valid for travel outside the Continental US. d@mn the luck.

Kevin

Re: Honolulu

knelson said:
Mark my words, Honolulu.

Man I hope I'm right, I hope I've been hanging on to those rapid rewards tickets for a good reason! Of course, they would probably have one restriction: not valid for travel outside the Continental US. d@mn the luck.

Kevin

What gate?

Ok, I don't know how I did that, but I vote for DFW. It would be great to be able to get convenienly out of the Metroplex with the family for once.

Anynews yet guys?

Sure can't wait to hear about it!

I heard N. West was scalling back their ops at MEM and Southwest was looking at starting up there.

Latest resources

Back