SWA May 23 class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Charlie Brown

Just wondering if anyone knows if this class has already been filled or not. Anyone on here going to be in it?

Also, I believe the next class following this one is June 13. Can anyone confirm? Thanx.

The next class is 13 June. So far there have been no offers made for June (as of a couple of days ago). I do not know about May but I think they fill classes about a month out.

My guess is they have already filled that class. They might have last minute fills, but for the most part it should be set. We just had the new hire party tonight for the 9 May class....good time.

You'll love it when you get here!

I was hoping to be lucky and get in the May 23 class, but i guess I am going to have to wait til June. I know it will be worth it, just ready to get started. Save me some of the Wild Turkey:beer:.

CB-
I am in the May 23 class. I had been told that I was "pegged" for that class...but that nothing was firm...about 2 months ago. They called me just about 10 days ago to formally offer me the class. I was hired back in August, but the AF decided they were not going to let me go early as originally planned so I have been holding in the pool for 9 long months now.

Can't wait to get there...will throw you a great party if you make the June 13 class!

Cheers-
BC

I was told to expect a June 13th class but I haven't heard anything official yet. In a boat similar to BC's, hired in Oct but wasn't available until late may. Man I can't wait to get started! Looking forward to the new hire party BC...CB hope you make it too.

Same here. I was told I'm slotted for the June 13th class, as long as my background check gets completed. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do to speed up the process. Hopefully, I'll see you soon down south.
Take care,
BS

Latest resources

Back