Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shooter38

SWA May 19th Class Updates

Repost since Flt Info database went down for last weeks posts...
Add your info when you get a chance.

LL called 4/22 to offer 5/19 class!
Drug test complete 4/23.
Waiting on Fedex package and Chief Pilot call (expect any day)

I am trying to give my current employer as much notice as possible, but want to wait until the Chief Pilot call at the advice of some SWA friends.

Cheers!
:cool:

Stats: App in 7/01, Type 9/01, Interview 1/02, Hired 2/02, Class 5/19/03

Last edited:
Here's what I had written down as of last Wednesday or so on my scrap paper, so pardon the typos:
MAY 19th class:
Flyky
Menace F15
Jake Airspeed
FLY1
N1WH
Jasperdog (the most "junior" coming in at #51 on 4-13 list)
Capt Widgeon
Shooter38
Duke23
Madfox9
Flyboynfla

Hopefully there will be more. I can't wait to see the updated list!
Maybe someday I'll even be a senior poolie!

By the way, did anyone else go absolutely bonkers this weekend with no Flightinfo, or was is just me? I think we lost a good week's worth of posts, too.

Last edited:
Don't Forget Metrodriver

I also had Metrodriver down for the 19 May class. Yes, I was going "nuts" waiting for this board to come back up. I think I wore out the "refresh" button trying to make it come back. Talk about separation anxiety! News about June classes would be great, but a friend of mine at SWA told me he is hearing 2 classes in July would be next. We sure can hope for June and July!

AF

Got the call from the houston chief pilot this morning, may 28th!

Got the call from LL on may 22nd did the drug test on the 24th. Just waiting for the packet to come in the mail. Head out for my last tour tomorrow with my current job. May be the last time I get to go mach .92 in the citation x! But still cant wait for the best job out there! See everyone in dal in a few weeks!!! Good luck to everyone still in the pool!!!! It wont be a long wait!

Got the call

I got the call from the MCO Chief Pilot today as well. He gave a lot of info on what to bring, but not much on future classes (and I tried a couple times to get some intel).

One class in Jul in pencil, but not firm yet. The two classes in May were not firm till recently though for comparison.

He said to expect packet in 7-10 days.

Cheers!

CP call today

I got the official call from the Asst. CP of DAL today. He said the same; expect a packet in about a week.

So far only one class written in pencil for July.

I filled up the Dixie cup last Friday and they said they will resend my fingerprints. Outside of a few felony's I should be good to go!! Just Kidding!!!!!!!!!!

I gave my two weeks the day LL called. She said we should wait until the official CP call but in the same breath she said that I was officially on the books for the May 19th class. I guess I just felt Lucky in LUV.

Can't wait to see every one in LUV LAND..

Flyky:D :cool: :p

I was called today too!

I was called by one of the MCO asst Chief Pilot's today and was told all of the same kind of stuff that Flyky said in his post.

I whizzed in the cup last week the same day LL called me cause she said complete it asap--so I did.

Yes, I was one of those internet junkies going crazy when this web site went down this weekend as well. I checked on it every 1/2 hour to see if it was back up. I was relieved to see it was up and running this morning.

Good luck to all in the pool and I look forward to meeting everyone in DAL.

Cheers

Latest resources

Back