SWA March classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Speedbird34

Hasn't been much talk lately about SWA Class dates. I got my type in January has anybody heard of how many classes there will be in march? Have calls gone out yet?

I was typed in Jan. as well. No calls to me yet. I wonder how many classes there will be in March. Anybody know?

I was typed in Jan. as well. No calls to me yet. I wonder how many classes there will be in March. Anybody know?

I think 3. Not sure of the dates though...

Also, I have a buddy who interviewed Oct, go-ahead call in Nov, typed in Dec, and was told he barely missed the last class assigned, whichever that was (early March?)

Last edited:
My buddy had the same situation and he started class Feb 7th. What do you guys feel about calling up the PD? Is it best just to wait? Sandra, after I called to comfirm she got my type over the fax , said to "feel free to call back if I had any questions" however, I don't want to keep bugging her as if I did't trust her or something. Any thoughts?

If I don't hear anything by the end of Feb. then I'll make a phone call. I was told that I was just waiting on a class date, so I figure when it's my time they will call. It doesn't do much in helping how anxious I am to know though. If you talk to them though please update us here. Thanks
Willis

What day was the Jan. DB?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back