SWA March class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pegasus

OK, how many saw the title and thought, "this is it!"?

Well, I called LL today. She said that they are yet to announce March info; most likely only 1 class; I will be in it (OK, that sounds better to me) but it won't be til middle-late March.
I have been waiting since Nov 2001. I was told then I would be in class in march, and blow me down with a travel hairdryer (you know, the sort your wife uses that dries 1 hair/hour)...they were right. Just failed to mention it would be March 2003 :)
Still, I am sooooooo ready for the call:cool:

Care for a wager?

Pegasus,

Keep your chin up. And to help, I’ll bet you a bottle of single malt that you’ll be offered a Feb 17th Class date.

I figure if I’m right, you’ll be happy to buy me one, and if I’m wrong, I’ll send you one and the last two weeks of February will fly by a little more smoothly! Either way, it’s all good!

We’ll all appreciate this more knowing that we waited so long for it! At least that’s what my wife told me before we got married! Again, either way, all good!:D

Fingers crossed for you (and the rest of us)-

BD32

Come on Lindsey, prove me right and I’ll split my winnings with you!;)

A little bird told me...

...we can expect a good handful of classes in the spring and summer of 2003. I don't want to start that roller coaster feeling again....God knows I've been living that for that past 2 years...but the little bird was someone I'd believe. So look for four to six (?) more classes through early summer.

I just got the CP call for the Feb 17th class, and it's amazing how much that meant to me. I didn't think it would, since I'd already heard from LL, but just to hear a Southwest Chief Pilot say, "welcome aboard" to me was huge. It is a very happy day, and your day is coming soon...hang in there! Take care....

Cheers!
HP

Congrats Hpaul3, I know what you mean. SWA chief pilot call was like music to my ears. I hope you all experience the beauty of this call in the upcoming months. Hang tough, it be coming soon...

Thanks QX!

Thanks for the good wishes. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

All y'all will be getting a call soon! Best wishes to all.

Cheers!
HP

I was in recurrent training last week. One of the training dept. big wigs said 2 classes in Feb. and 2 in April.

I've developed gills

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back