Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

T45Flyer

Fair and Balanced...
Hey all! JM called this morning around 10 am cst and offered a March 28th class date. Giddeeuup! Hope we fill this class up with Flightinfo followers! I was put in the pool Oct 15th, 2001. Anyone else called?

Giddyup is right!!

Glad to hear things are moving along again... seemed kind of quiet lately. It's also good to see people from "our" list get the call.

I thought I read they are adding classes (May or June?) anyone know anything 'bout that?

Congrats to T45Flyer!!

Best Regards,

RightBettor

"Winner! Pay the line, take the don'ts!!"

It's awful quite in here......

Hey!
Where are all the rest of my Mar 28th amigos??? Surely someone else must have gotten the nod by now. Has anyone else heard or fellow buddies getting called to this class that are not Flightinfo followers?? Lets get this party started!
-T45Flyer

LUV on the phone...

I realize that I am the only guy posting on my own thread, but trying to keep everyone in the loop! I just got the chief pilot call today for my Mar 28th class date at noon.
As for Pegasus,Ivauir,Slug,Rightbetter, and the gang, I have no idea why I am the only guy from Flightinfo with a Mar 28th class date. Heres the good news. JM did call me on 27Feb and offer me a 28Feb class which I couldn't make. Then she told me to expect late April. Three days later she called me and asked if I wanted the Mar 28th class date and I jumped on it. Chief pilot call to follow. Two days later, she called me and asked if I wanted a Mar 14th class date!!!!!!! Amazing!
Due to personal reasons the Mar 28th date works best for me and thats where Im staying. But, what this tell me is that there must be quite a few people turning down classes due to military extensions, Stoploss, FedEx jobs, or have gone legally insane trying to analyse this board. So, hang in there, we all know SWA keeps thier cards close to thier chest and that actions speak louder than words. Good luck all.
-T45Flyer

T45 no longer alone!!!

Just got the call from Jennifer for the 28 Mar class! I was beginning to resign myself to 11 Apr (which would have been fine). Still looks like the class date will be 2 weeks to a month earlier than than what she tells you. Hang in there everybody, it won't be long.....

Congrats

Magic,

Congrats on the class date call. Looks like the list is starting to move again - that's good news....

Congrats to all on their class dates!!

and thanks to you T45FLYER for the updates. I think most of us were holding our breath, while others were still treading.

again, congrats to all!! :cool:

Great News

Thanks for keeping us posted, T45 and Magic. Both of you are listed on my sheet as probables for March 28th, so I can keep my fingers crossed that classes continue and that all my predictions come true!!!

Still hoping for April.
:D

Additional info

Just got the Chief Pilot call so I thought I'd pass on a couple additional bits of info. The class starts on 27 Mar (Wed) instead of the normal Thurs start. Due to Good Friday I think. The Chief Pilot told me that I was originally slated for the 11 Apr class but somebody wanted to wait a class to start (personal reasons) and I fell into their slot. That's 20 or so free seniority numbers for me but may skew the picture just a little. Good luck to everybody waiting. Hope to see you in DAL soon!

Latest resources

Back